All BuffsCreate sites come with a set amount of storage, which is generally plenty for the average user. However, at times, you may get a email notice that you have reached your storage quota. One straightforward solution to fix this is to delete unnecessary backups. If this does not solve your storage problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to delete duplicate backups to save storage space
1. Start on your dashboard when you log in to BuffsCreate.
2. Click WordPress in the upper left corner.
3. Click My Backups in the upper right corner.
4. Batch delete or individually delete any old backups. We recommend keeping at least one backup that is the most updated for your site.
5. Check your disk usage on the dashboard by clicking Manage My Account on the top slider. This can sometimes take a few minutes to update.